R.I.P. Tyrell Spencer

11/25/2009 04:45:00 PM Posted by Nasty Tai Boogy


Yesterday devastated my whole community. My high school friend, Tyrell Spencer was killed in a car accident on his way home from college.

His brother Collin left this message on Tyrell's facebook wall: "On behalf of my myself and my family we would like to sadly annouce the passing of Tyrell D.Spencer. He was killed in fatal car accident this afternoon. My family would like to thank everyone for your concerns and prayers, we will need them! For funeral arrangements you can visit Tameka Kendrick his cousin page!!! RIP "Ty Diddy" you will be missed!!!"

They say the good die young...



I send my condolences to his family, his friends, and the JDC Films crew.

The funeral arrangements for Tyrell D. Spencer are as follows: The wake and viewing will be held at Greater Second Baptist Church, located at 129 E. Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520 on Tuesday December 1, 2009 from 5pm to 7pm. The funeral will follow immediately after at the same location. The body is being held at J......ohn Morre Funeral Home located at 150 Nassau Road, Roosevelt, NY 11575.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "R.I.P. Tyrell Spencer"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I miss him so much. I would give anything to be able to have said my goodbye to him.<3 RIP

    Posted on February 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM

     

Post a Comment

UNDER THE RADAR SOCIETY - VIDEO OF THE WEEK

NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER?

NEEF FRESH PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST Photobucket

BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK!